BBAR Farms hosts a variety of urban agriculture workshops FREE to the community to support growers, herbalists, aspiring beekeepers and home cooks!
2022 Workshop Schedule
- January 15: Teas and Tinctures 101: Nature’s Medicine Chest (virtual)
- February 19: Cooking Demonstration: Vegan Cream of Mushroom Soup (virtual)
- March 19: Grow Your Own Mushrooms!
- April 23: Kombucha and the Power of Probiotics (virtual)
- May 21: THEARC Farm Season Opener – Tour and Growing Tips
- June 18: Honey Harvest
- July 16: Cooking Demonstration: Fresh Herbs for Delicious Homemade Beverages
- August 13: The Role of Whole Plant Therapy
- August 21: Painting with Plants and Berries
- September 17: Preserving Summer Fruit to Enjoy All Year
- October 22: Cooking Demonstration: Fall Vegetables
- November 19: Pruning 101
- December 10: Create Your Own Holiday Wreath