BBAR Farms hosts a variety of urban agriculture workshops FREE to the community to support growers, herbalists, aspiring beekeepers and home cooks!
2022 Workshop Schedule
- January 15: Teas and Tinctures 101: Nature’s Medicine Chest (virtual)
- February 19: Cooking Demonstration: Vegan Cream of Mushroom Soup (virtual)
- March 19: Grow Your Own Mushrooms!
- April 23: Kombucha and the Power of Probiotics (virtual)
- May 21: THEARC Farm Season Opener – Tour and Growing Tips
- June 18: Honey Harvest (date might change depending on the conditions of the bee hive)
- July 16: Cooking Demonstration: Summer’s Vegetable Bounty
- August 20: Planting Crops for Fall and Winter
- September 17: Preserving Summer Vegetables to Enjoy All Year
- October 15: Cooking Demonstration: Fall Vegetables
- November 19: Pruning 101
- December 10: Create Your Own Holiday Wreath