This year, Give11 holds new meaning… new hope for realizing YOUR vision for your community and park, new commitment to leading the change YOU want to see in your community, and new opportunities to care for and connect to EACH OTHER. When you Give11, you put the Unity in commUNITY.
We invite you to Give Dollars, Give Time, Give11.
keeps us flexible in responding to community needs. This year, you helped us:
- Prepare 183 Ward 8 residents to become first-time homeowners
- Provide job training and assistance to 132 residents
- Support 21 east of the river small businesses in applying for emergency COVID-19 relief, securing $205,500 in grants and loans
- Distribute fresh fruits and vegetables grown in our community to 366 families weekly
- Create virtual programming to foster wellness, healing and creativity among 4,897 people
- Establish an emergency response program that led us to provide 400 Ward 8 families with $5,500 direct cash assistance, weekly grocery and social support
- Elevate 20 Black creatives and entrepreneurs through community programming spending $33,985 on artist fees and products
YOU make this happen!